New Resources Consulting is looking to add an independent and driven self-starter to join our Recruiting team.
The IT Recruiter will be responsible for building a strong tech talent pipeline, hiring and retaining skilled individuals for our consulting services.
- Develop an understanding of the IT landscape, our business and consulting services offered
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on a variety of platforms
- Screen candidates to analyze applicant’s technical abilities
- Coordinate with Business Development Managers to submit qualified candidates
- Guide candidates through the client interview process
- Attend IT networking and recruiting events
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet weekly metrics with little to no supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (social media recruiting, Boolean search, etc.)
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems like Bullhorn
NRC Total Rewards
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous PTO
- 401k with employer match
- Community service opportunities
- Wellness Rewards Program
- Company Sponsored Staff and Social Events
- Company funded medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
New Resources Consulting is a world-class management and technology consulting firm. We help organizations in a variety of industries implement and use technology to improve efficiency, performance and results. In addition to being a top-ranked consulting firm, New Resources Consulting has been named one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing private companies, a Future 50
Award Winner, and a Mid-Market Growth Award winner.
The NRC Culture
We are governed by the fundamentals of good business practices. Translated—we believe in loyalty, a strong work ethic, a solid business ethic and a willingness to give back through community service. As a part of our team, you will be respected, challenged and rewarded. You’ll expand your personal boundaries and reach new heights. You’ll be given a forum to share your ideas both for our clients and the future of NRC. We strongly believe that the success of New Resources comes as a direct result of the people who represent us. Because of this belief, we work as a team… we grow as a team… and we succeed as a team.
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.