New Resources Consulting is looking to add an independent and driven self-starter to join our Professional Services Consulting team.
The Business Development Manager will build relationships with prospects, clients, and software partners within the Madison area.
- Develop an understanding of the IT landscape, our business and consulting services offered
- Conduct continuous research to identify and develop business prospects and leads
- Generate business opportunities through building relationships with appropriate stakeholders
- Follow up with previous clients to re-invigorate business pipeline
- Ensure timely and complete data entry into our CRM system, Bullhorn
- Communicate our brand and services through the use of social media, networking and event sponsorship and partnerships.
- Partner with our recruiting team to deliver exceptional consulting services
- Attend appropriate networking events, related community events to make introductions, build relationships and bring brand awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A perfected consultative sales approach
- 2+ years of business development experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales metrics with little to no supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with CRM systems
- IT technical sales experience
- Experience selling services or intangibles
- Have a developed business and social network
NRC Total Rewards
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous PTO
- 401k with employer match
- Community service opportunities
- Wellness Rewards Program
- Company Sponsored Staff and Social Events
- Company funded medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
New Resources Consulting is a world-class management and technology consulting firm. We help organizations in a variety of industries implement and use technology to improve efficiency, performance and results. In addition to being a top-ranked consulting firm, New Resources Consulting has been named one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing private companies, a Future 50 Award Winner, and a Mid-Market Growth Award winner.
The NRC Culture
We are governed by the fundamentals of good business practices. Translated—we believe in loyalty, a strong work ethic, a solid business ethic and a willingness to give back through community service. As a part of our team, you will be respected, challenged and rewarded. You’ll expand your personal boundaries and reach new heights. You’ll be given a forum to share your ideas both for our clients and the future of NRC. We strongly believe that the success of New Resources comes as a direct result of the people who represent us. Because of this belief, we work as a team… we grow as a team… and we succeed as a team.
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.